Monday, March 27, 2023

This Curbside Dresser Was Turned Into A Modern Entertainment Center

black dresser entertainment center

I am so anxious to get started, but it will need to sit for a day or two with coffee beans inside to try to get rid of the smell before I can get started. I imagine the refinishing process will help a lot with that, but the raw wood inside will need some help. So did you use Floetrel in your painting?

The Rooney TV Unit from Safavieh would be a great coastal addition to your home. The design of this coastal piece makes it a statement piece for years to come. The pine paired with the premium finish makes for a q ...

whitewash finish

After the sanding and priming marathon, it’s time to paint the dresser, drawers, and shelf pieces. I recommend two coats in all, using another inexpensive roller to roll the paint onto the larger surfaces. Then, I use a quality angled paint brush, like this one, to go over the paint, smoothing it out. On the smaller areas I recommend a smaller angled brush.

black dresser entertainment center

Will ship within 4 business days of receiving cleared payment. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Question, why did you spray the primer on and roll/brush the paint on? I’m in the beginning of re-haling an old, large wooden desk and have been trying to decide whether I should spray or brush the paint on. I used a paint sprayer to put on the Zinsser primer . An entertainment center also doesn’t need to be limited to electronics.

Cherry wood dresser

Admire the character and rugged appeal of the Willow Entertainment Console as you watch the big game or indulge in a movie marathon. This media stand is equipped with all the features for an organized display &mdash ... Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them.

black dresser entertainment center

Entertainment takes center stage instantly drawing family and friends together, with the Astor floating entertainment center. Perfect for showcasing your television and tucking away media accessories, the piece feat ... Featuring a trendy yet practical design, this solid wooden TV cabinet will definitely become a focal point of your room. This vintage-style TV cabinet, made of solid mango wood, will make a timeless addition to your ...

Chest of Drawers, Dresser with 3 Large Drawers

Back up, isn’t that the VERY SAME PIECE I just saw at Salvation Army?????? I had other errands to run, but thought I’d be back the next morning to get it. Of course, I couldn’t sleep much at all, worrying that someone would snag it from underneath me before I could get back. It was there again this morning, so I bought it and brought it home, but first it needs an “airing out” because it smells strongly of cigarette smoke, and I’m allergic to it!

black dresser entertainment center

I heard a tip of taking some of the drawers of a dresser you find while “trash picking” if you don’t have room to take it right at that moment. This is supposed to discourage people from taking it. If you have been following this blog, you know that some of my favorite projects are my curbside rescues.

Especially if you’re just going to be setting electronics on top and not really messing with the things on the shelf. After the holes are drilled, set the shelf pieces inside. If there are any detailed sections on the piece, go ahead and paint them a different color if you’d like. I used some leftover grey paint from my sewing machine cabinet makeover and a small craft paint brush.

black dresser entertainment center

Depending on the layout of shelves and cabinets, two holes might be even better. Measuring the space you are planning for your TV stand or entertainment center is essential in choosing the best one. You don't want to end up with a piece that's way too big, but if it's too small it may look out of place. This measurement should of course be made in conjunction with the measurement of the television. Even if you think you know the size of your TV, measure it again. The screen size noted on the box is measured across the diagonal, and doesn't indicate the actual height and width of the TV itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment