Thursday, March 23, 2023

Dressers, Bureaus, Bedroom Furniture

black dresser brass hardware

Most of them are Craigslist finds – well, pretty much all of them actually. The one above is one of my favorites but it was too long for the new spot in the family room set up. Yesterday I finished up the last DIY project for the family room – I think I keep saying everything is the “last” project and then I realize I have another one.

The colour is fab and you so made the right call with the hardware. ;-) I can't wait to get cracking with painting some of my own furniture. I want to go home and paint something this graphite color TONIGHT!!! I love the color and I also love the old hardware. I use dressers all over our house for storage – they’re pretty and functional.

h Century French Louis XV Dressers

I had to laugh though, the same thing happened to me with my kitchen cabinet hardware. Hated it with the wood tone (too fancy!) but once the cabinets were painted I loved them. A round burl wood mirror hangs over a gorgeous blue dresser finished with small brass ring pulls.

black dresser brass hardware

Typically, orders of $35 USD or more qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. I am so profoundly impressed with how poorly constructed this furniture is. For twice the money, buy something off craigslist that someone has poured their heart into updating, and get a piece that lasts you a few decades, not a few months or years. Beautify yourself in the most exquisite way possible with Kanttari luxury dressing table Mona. Available in a curated selection of fashionable finishes, this elegant console table is... Lovely French cane lounge chair freshly upholstered and tufted in a lush blue velvet.

Modern Pink Velvet and Bleached Wood Dunbar Style Channeled Lounge Chair

Wonderful vintage lacquered and brass dresser designed and manufactured in the United States, circa 1980s. This dresser has an architectural design where the symmetry of its construc... Pair of beautiful polished brass drum tables with black marble tops. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods.

The black stained exterior frames the natural bleached doors with large graining. I was not expecting the knobs to be so heavy, but they are definitely well made and better than what I have looked at in stores. I am installing new bathroom cabinets, and am excited to see how they will look when attached!

black restoration hardware dresser

Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home. These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations. Wear consistent with age and use. Shop worry free when purchasing products that do not carry a restocking fee when returning items.

black dresser brass hardware

Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them.

Brass drawer handles, kitchen handles, brass drawer pulls, cupboard drawer handles, backplate handles, kitchen hardware

Gray custom walk in closet features a white ladder on rails and a built in dresser with brass pulls under gray shelves. A black and white art piece hangs over a Worlds Away Lacquer Nightstand with Gold Bamboo Pulls, styled and lit by an Aerin Culloden Lamp Volcanic Ivory. This dresser is finished in a burl wood veneer, showcasing the natural beauty of this type of wood. The six drawers have Lucite and brass pull handles, surrounded in matte white lacq...

I love the dark grey and the handles really shine against teh darker color. They looked kind of hokey against the weird wood. The drawers are very big & deep, great storage. Brass cabinet hardware has been trending for the past decade because of its stylish finish, durable material and sturdiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment